I am currently on a sabbatical break and not taking on any clients at present. Please check my website for further updates
In my Psychotherapy and Counselling practice in Bath I offer a welcoming, safe, supportive and confidential space in which to talk about your present difficulties and problems and where relevant, their links with past experiences. We can explore your feelings and fears as well as your hopes, aspirations and values. I offer guidance and support to explore the possibilities of change and work creatively with you to evoke your emerging purpose and potential so that you may be able to make choices which increasingly reflect the life you want to live.Psychotherapy and Counselling for Couples and Individuals
I am a Transpersonal Psychotherapist and trained at the Institute of Psychosynthesis in London. I have 18 years experience and I offer psychotherapy and counselling to individuals and couples in Batheaston, Bath and the surrounding area, seeing clients from Bristol, Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset. "You alone can do it, but perhaps you cannot do it alone"
O Hobart MowrerIssues and problems I have experience of working with which Counselling and Psychotherapy can help with include:
"In the depth of winter I finally learnt that there was in me
- Relationship and Marriage difficulties.Problems communicating.
- Issues to do with Sexuality and Sexual problems. Infertility.
- Lack of Confidence, Low Self Esteem and the effects of Bullying.
- Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks.
- The effects of Sexual, Physical and Emotional Abuse and Trauma.
- Health Problems, Chronic Fatigue and Illness. Work-related issues.
- Crises of purpose and meaning. Loss of direction. Questions around Identity, Self Exploration and MidLife
- Depression. Feelings of loneliness, hopelessness and of isolation.
- Addictions. Eating Disorders and issues to do with Self Harming.
- Bereavement and coping with Loss and Change.
an invincible summer"
Albert CamusPsychotherapy and Couples Counselling Bath